SRX-01 Dynamic Drums

Forum to discuss all aspects of Roland's Cloud
donyeamusic

SRX-01 Dynamic Drums

Post by donyeamusic »

I can't help but notice that the SRX-01 Dynamic Drums is not here on the cloud yet.(I'm an ultimate member and a long time user of Roland gear). I was just wondering will it ever make it's appearance seeing as those drums sound even better to me than the supernatural drums in my Roland Integra7. Those things sound amazing. And while I appreciate some of the drum tones in Zenology, it would mean the world if they showed up as an SRX plugin or a Zenology add-on with the ability to separate the outputs. Or even in the Concerto it'd be quite awesome!!!
BrianMcClelland

Re: SRX-01 Dynamic Drums

Post by BrianMcClelland »

donyeamusic wrote: 09:15, 21 August 2021 I can't help but notice that the SRX-01 Dynamic Drums is not here on the cloud yet.(I'm an ultimate member and a long time user of Roland gear). I was just wondering will it ever make it's appearance seeing as those drums sound even better to me than the supernatural drums in my Roland Integra7. Those things sound amazing. And while I appreciate some of the drum tones in Zenology, it would mean the world if they showed up as an SRX plugin or a Zenology add-on with the ability to separate the outputs. Or even in the Concerto it'd be quite awesome!!!
Hi, donyeamusic! Brian from Roland Cloud here. The Dynamic Drums set is pretty fun, isn't it? There are definitely some great kit sounds in there. I'll add this to our weekly request list. Thanks for the feedback!
donyeamusic

Post by donyeamusic »

thanks!
NicoIntegra

Post by NicoIntegra »

Hello,
I'm a big fan of SRX01 too, I use it on my Intégra 7 with Supernatural Acoustic Drums too.
On RCM there is nice acoustic drums on Concerto but I use SD3 (Toontrack).
On my Fantom 8, Acoustic drums are not my best, but the best available now are from Studio SRX, the same as my old DR880 (without some sounds like rototoms).
About SRX01, maybe it's a copyright problem? I know signature sounds from SRX Ultimate Keys are missing (drums and bass), bass sounds signature was from Spectrasonics (we can found them on Trilian).
midifirst

Post by midifirst »

Hi,

I'd be absolutely thrilled if SRX01 Dynamic Drums were to be included in Roland Cloud.

This would be my number 1 wish for Roland Cloud

(I'm an Ultimate member also)

Thanks in advance.