suggestions for future ZENOLOGY version

Forum to discuss all aspects of Roland's Cloud
icemonk

suggestions for future ZENOLOGY version

Post by icemonk »

ill start by saying i love zenology its totally awesome. i am a roland guy all the way.
but i have a few things i would like to see implemented in the future.

1. reverb .... seriously guys .

2. at least two effects per patch

3. when the tone browser is open i cant do anything until i close it ... its really annoying

what made the JV and XV of old so magnificent was popping REVERB AND delay on a patch and it would come alive , or chorus AND REVERB. also those modules had glorious presets and they ripped right out the box. zenology samples sound great but there dry ... often with just one effect ... there missing the vitality of a JV , XV, SRX of old.

anyways ill still use it with external effects, but the dang browser thing is so annoying .

cheers!
BrianMcClelland

Re: suggestions for future ZENOLOGY version

Post by BrianMcClelland »

icemonk wrote: 05:25, 7 July 2022 ill start by saying i love zenology its totally awesome. i am a roland guy all the way.
but i have a few things i would like to see implemented in the future.

1. reverb .... seriously guys .

2. at least two effects per patch

3. when the tone browser is open i cant do anything until i close it ... its really annoying

what made the JV and XV of old so magnificent was popping REVERB AND delay on a patch and it would come alive , or chorus AND REVERB. also those modules had glorious presets and they ripped right out the box. zenology samples sound great but there dry ... often with just one effect ... there missing the vitality of a JV , XV, SRX of old.

anyways ill still use it with external effects, but the dang browser thing is so annoying .

cheers!
Hi, iceman! Brian from Roland Cloud here. I'll add these to the request list for the next version of ZENOLOGY. Thanks for letting us know your interests. 😊
EdGe

Post by EdGe »

Yes, please add some sort of Reverb to the MFX!
jef_citron_2

Post by jef_citron_2 »

For the third point I agree 100%
icemonk

Post by icemonk »

thanks brian! left a similar post about SOUND CANVAS VA .

be well!
Gribs

Post by Gribs »

The sound browser really needs an option for a larger font. The scalable editor interface was game-changing for me. However the browser still has the tiny font. Some of us old guys have bad eyes. Even with my "computer" glasses, the font is hard to read and I have to tip my head up to use the reading lenses on my bifocals. I use "normal"-range bifocals away from the computer and "computer"-range bifocals when working on work and home computers and tablets, and with synths.
BrianMcClelland

Post by BrianMcClelland »

Hey, friends. Brian from Roland Cloud again. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm actively compiling these requests for our weekly request report. Thanks for letting us know what you'd like to see!