Ultimate.Play4Life question

Forum to discuss all aspects of Roland's Cloud
BrianMcClelland

Re: Ultimate.Play4Life question

Post by BrianMcClelland »

DarkSidhe wrote: 17:56, 21 March 2023 I know I am jumping on this thread rather late, but I found this while researching my issue, and it describes my exact issue. I have been on ultimate play 4 life since November 2021 with an auto renewal in November of 2022, and I am still only showing two rewards instruments slots. Since I saw that this got resolved for other posters, I was hoping it might work for me. Thanks!
Hey, DarkSidhe. Brian from Roland Cloud here. I can assist with this. I can add instruments if they aren't added automatically populated to your account. First, I'd recommend checking the My Account section in the top right corner when you login to Rolandcloud.com. Check the Rewards Widget to see if you have the remaining instruments available for selection there. I'll reach out to coordinate in the case that something got funky with your rewards.

Thanks for letting me know! 😊
hobbit

Post by hobbit »

dboulden wrote: ↑
DarkSidhe wrote: ↑
I know I am jumping on this thread rather late, but I found this while researching my issue, and it describes my exact issue. I have been on ultimate play 4 life since November 2021 with an auto renewal in November of 2022, and I am still only showing two rewards instruments slots. Since I saw that this got resolved for other posters, I was hoping it might work for me. Thanks!
I am also in this situation with a Pro.P4L sub that I started in Dec 2021. I contacted support and was told I don't get to use my 2nd P4L section until the end of my current year. It seems a bit harsh since I'm paying annually in advance, but even when I questioned it I was given a firm "No, you don't get it until the end of the subscription year".
Of course, I also would prefer it differently. But for the PRO Membership, I can understand that the Lifetime Key can only be selected at the end of the year: With a PRO Membership I can only activate TWO virtual instruments at a time. With each Lifetime Key I can activate one additional instrument. If this would be possible from the very beginning of the membership, I would already have THREE instruments available in the first year, which is just not wanted (by Roland, not by me ;-).

For the ULTIMATE Membership this actually makes less sense (ALL instruments can always be activated). It is probably simply so that Roland cannot (or does not want to) handle this differently...

Best regards, hobbit
danx

Post by danx »

ULTIMATE Membership this actually makes less sense (ALL instruments can always be activated).
Not in my case (Ultimate).
Only have two instead 4 despite support help.
BrianMcClelland

Post by BrianMcClelland »

danx wrote: 00:46, 2 May 2023
ULTIMATE Membership this actually makes less sense (ALL instruments can always be activated).
Not in my case (Ultimate).
Only have two instead 4 despite support help.
Hi, danx. I verified that the additional rewards instruments that you had requested in February were added to your account at the time, but they attached to your account as "gifts" due to being added outside of the actually promotional structure in our backend system. It took me a second to verify this because we were working out a system upgrade, but you are all good to go with all four. Thanks!
Frequalizer

Post by Frequalizer »

Is there way to verify if could access those promotional rewards as well I had ordered a pair of MV-1's back in early January or tail end of December from Amazon and Reverb? I had intended to try to sort it out sooner, but life happens and you get busy with things plus as at the time I was a bit more concerned with familiarizing myself with the instrument itself to learn the in's and out's of it first so it got pushed to the wayside a bit.
encore

Post by encore »

Hello @Frequalizer ,

if you need to check your P4L rewarded instruments, I think you could check your Roland Cloud account via this link : https://rolandcloud.com/ then login with your RC credentials and the next displayed page will show you all your RC details including the P4L rewarded instruments.
If you haven't selected any yet, there should be some buttons to choose the rewarded instrument in a list for every PL4 you were granted for every year since you started to subscribe to a P4L offer...
Image1.png
Image1.png (184.93 KiB) Viewed 969 times
Hope this help/answered your question. (Sorry for my bad English)
Cheers, Eric
Frequalizer

Post by Frequalizer »

All I see is stuff to "sign up" for a monthly subscription or free trial, but nothing to do with P4L. I thought at the time Roland was offering some sort of seasonal P4L year long membership or something a bunch of sounds or something alongside MV-1 hardware purchases.