Do I have to claim my Play4Life keys before next renewal?

Forum to discuss all aspects of Roland's Cloud
Lead

Do I have to claim my Play4Life keys before next renewal?

Post by Lead »

Hi, today my payment for the third year of Roland Cloud Ultimate has gone through. For each year I should have two lifetime keys; I didn't claimed the 2 lifetime keys of the year that's just passed and I was expecting to find 4 lifetime keys available, but I only see two in my account.
Did I lost the 2 lifetime keys of the previous year? If that's the case, can support fix this or it's just that, since the payment has been done today, it's too early for the new 2 lifetime to appear in my account?
Hope I've been explained clearly the problem, English is not my native language
danx

Re: Do I have to claim my Play4Life keys before next renewal?

Post by danx »

I paid my second year subscription last December and the new lifetime keys still missing too.
Lead

Post by Lead »

Thanks for your reply, I've written to support and the issue has been resolved by then, so this thread can be closed
BrianMcClelland

Post by BrianMcClelland »

danx wrote: 19:59, 26 January 2023 I paid my second year subscription last December and the new lifetime keys still missing too.
Hi, danx! Brian from Roland Cloud here. I believe we've spoken about this, but might be misremembering your case. Did you get all of the rewards due on your account? Feel free to message me direct as well, and I'll assist in locating your rewards. Thanks!
danx

Post by danx »

Thanks Brian
Already send you a pm.
Regards