All patches blank - Jupiter 4

Forum to discuss all aspects of Roland's Cloud
Acidizer

All patches blank - Jupiter 4

Post by Acidizer »

I downloaded the 3 soundbanks in Roland Cloud for Jupiter 4, I click on the patch button like it tells me but nothing appears.

All patches were blank to begin with - no "factory" patches at all. Not on the System-8 or on the VST inside my DAW (ableton).

Everything is INIT patch and nothing in the patch browser to load after installing the soundbanks from Roland Cloud.

Help please :(
BrianMcClelland

Re: All patches blank - Jupiter 4

Post by BrianMcClelland »

Acidizer wrote: 22:22, 5 April 2023 I downloaded the 3 soundbanks in Roland Cloud for Jupiter 4, I click on the patch button like it tells me but nothing appears.

All patches were blank to begin with - no "factory" patches at all. Not on the System-8 or on the VST inside my DAW (ableton).

Everything is INIT patch and nothing in the patch browser to load after installing the soundbanks from Roland Cloud.

Help please :(
Hi, Acidizer. Brian from Roland Cloud here. Sorry to hear that you're having an issue locating the default patches. This happens when the instrument and its expansions are downloaded simultaneously, without first opening the instrument in your DAW. Here are the steps to correct this.

1. Head to the My Library section in Roland Cloud Manager and uninstall the JUPITER-4 and the 3 soundbanks by using the three dot icon to the right of the listing.
2. Next, restart your machine and download only the JUPITER-4 from the My Library section in Roland Cloud Manager.
3. Open your DAW and add the JUPITER-4 to any track. This will populate the factory patches into the JUPITER-4.
4. Download the remaining soundbanks from the My Library section of Roland Cloud Manager and restart your machine.

This will add the factory patches and soundbank expansions to the JUPITER-4 and you should be good to go.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or if you need any further assistance. Thanks! 😊