Pro membership

Forum to discuss all aspects of Roland's Cloud
pay1974

Pro membership

Post by pay1974 »

I have a fantom 6 and a pro membership. looking at the expansion packs that cost 19.99 however on more info it says "Download SH-101 Poly 101 today—available with Roland Cloud Ultimate and Pro memberships or a Lifetime Key purchase"

Should this be free?
BrianMcClelland

Re: Pro membership

Post by BrianMcClelland »

pay1974 wrote: 00:19, 8 April 2023 I have a fantom 6 and a pro membership. looking at the expansion packs that cost 19.99 however on more info it says "Download SH-101 Poly 101 today—available with Roland Cloud Ultimate and Pro memberships or a Lifetime Key purchase"

Should this be free?
Hi, pay1974. Brian from Roland Cloud here. Great question! Most of the expansion content for hardware requires the purchase of a Lifetime Key to use. The Poly-101 pack is a separate preset expansion pack for the SH-101 Model Expansion for FANTOM that is its own title, and not included with the purchase of the SH-101 Model Expansion. The Roland Cloud memberships generally only entitle use of the products with your DAW, but, as a FANTOM-6 owner, you do get get a number of free titles for your purchase. Heres a list of the complimentary titles available for FANTOM owners:

EXZ001 Stage Piano 1 for FANTOM
EXZ002 Stage Piano 2 for FANTOM
EXZ003 Session Drums for FANTOM
EXZ004 Power Drums for FANTOM
EXZ005 Studio Sounds for FANTOM
EXZ006 World Instruments for FANTOM
EXZ007 Orchestra for FANTOM
EXZ008 Vintage Keys for FANTOM
EXZ009 Symphonique Strings for FANTOM
EXZ010 Big Brass Ensemble for FANTOM
EXZ011 Classic EPs for FANTOM
EXZ012 Dance Trax for FANTOM
EXZ013 Concert Grand Piano for FANTOM
EXZ014 Complete Piano for FANTOM
EXZ015 Vintage Synth for FANTOM​

Also, the four model expansions are free for Fantom users.

JUNO-106 for FANTOM Model Expansion
JUPITER-8 for FANTOM Model Expansion
JX-8P for FANTOM Model Expansion
SH-101 for FANTOM Model Expansion

We've put together a video explaining how to install the model expansions on your Fantom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hQJfSQ ... e=youtu.be

Please let me know if you have any questions about these, I'm always happy to help. Thanks! 😊