Release notes for plugins?

Forum to discuss all aspects of Roland's Cloud
Ruekin

Release notes for plugins?

Post by Ruekin »

Is there a place where you van view the release notes for Roland Cloud plugins? I'm particularly interested in the legendary plugins as I saw an update for those and am wondering what has changed.
Thanks.
danx

Re: Release notes for plugins?

Post by danx »

+1
JSRoland1031

Post by JSRoland1031 »

Ruekin wrote: 23:53, 24 April 2023 Is there a place where you van view the release notes for Roland Cloud plugins? I'm particularly interested in the legendary plugins as I saw an update for those and am wondering what has changed.
Thanks.
danx wrote: 03:07, 27 April 2023+1
Hi Reukin and danx! My name is Jon and I work at Roland Cloud. We just released v2 of the JUPITER-4, JUPITER-8 and JUNO-106. All three instruments are now AU/VST/AAX fully Silicon Native. We also added a Circuit Mod knob and new sound banks. We made changes to the interface of each instrument, updated the graphics and made some adjustments to workflow including a new searchable browser that allows you to rate all your favorite patches. Here is a link to the news bulletin we posted on the Roland Cloud website and an article by Synthanatomy. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

https://rolandcloud.com/news/new-ins...es-are-out-now

https://synthanatomy.com/2023/04/rol...-and-more.html
BrianMcClelland

Post by BrianMcClelland »

Ruekin wrote: 23:53, 24 April 2023 Is there a place where you van view the release notes for Roland Cloud plugins? I'm particularly interested in the legendary plugins as I saw an update for those and am wondering what has changed.
Thanks.
Hi, Ruekin. The features added to the JUNO-106, JUPITER-8, and JUPITER-4 v2 updates are the new Circuit Mod control, enhanced graphics and displays, a new searchable preset browser, and full VST3/AU/AAX Silicon native compatibility. Great question. Thanks! 🎉