Audio Contents entitlement

Forum to discuss all aspects of Roland's Cloud
Jpok1000

Audio Contents entitlement

Post by Jpok1000 »

Hi all, I've been using Cloud Ultimate for just over a month now & am fairly impressed (apart from the fact you can't change the default file location for the plugins) however, the reason I am here is to basically ask when having the Ultimate membership am I entitled to all/any Audio Contents? The reason I ask is that I've noticed that next to some of them there is a single download logo, however, next to some there is a download logo with a currency logo. Information on this matter would be appreciated.
JSRoland1031

Re: Audio Contents entitlement

Post by JSRoland1031 »

Jpok1000 wrote: 19:19, 30 May 2023 Hi all, I've been using Cloud Ultimate for just over a month now & am fairly impressed (apart from the fact you can't change the default file location for the plugins) however, the reason I am here is to basically ask when having the Ultimate membership am I entitled to all/any Audio Contents? The reason I ask is that I've noticed that next to some of them there is a single download logo, however, next to some there is a download logo with a currency logo. Information on this matter would be appreciated.
Hi Jpok1000! Jon from Roland Cloud. So happy to hear you went with the Ultimate Membership. An Ultimate Membership will give you access to all of our virtual instrument plugins and all expansion patches and patterns for those plugins. You also get Zenology Pro and all Zenology sound, wave and model expansions. And lastly, you get full access to Zenbeats.

What's not included are any of the sample packs or jam packs or any of the hardware sound packs used for external devices.

That being said, almost all the features in Roland Cloud, including instruments, can bought as Lifetime Keys. Purchasing a Lifetime Key allows you to use the plugin even if you cancel or pause your membership. So there will be prices next to almost all the items on Roland Cloud. Hope this helps!