Zenology won’t download on PC

Forum to discuss all aspects of Roland's Cloud
Joltron

Zenology won’t download on PC

Post by Joltron »

Hi, this is my first post.

I have Roland Cloud Unlimited membership and I am trying to download Zenology onto my Windows 10 PC. I have installed Roland Cloud as well as the SPD SX Pro app on the computer with no issues. I have queue up Zenology inside of Roland Cloud and clicked download and it downloads and PC acknowledges its download but when I go to find it on the PC I cannot find it anywhere and I receive no prompts to install it further. I have tied uninstalling and reinstalling with the same results. Any support is much appreciated.
JSRoland1031

Re: Zenology won’t download on PC

Post by JSRoland1031 »

Joltron wrote: 13:25, 23 July 2023 Hi, this is my first post.

I have Roland Cloud Unlimited membership and I am trying to download Zenology onto my Windows 10 PC. I have installed Roland Cloud as well as the SPD SX Pro app on the computer with no issues. I have queue up Zenology inside of Roland Cloud and clicked download and it downloads and PC acknowledges its download but when I go to find it on the PC I cannot find it anywhere and I receive no prompts to install it further. I have tied uninstalling and reinstalling with the same results. Any support is much appreciated.
Hey Joltron. My name is Jon and I work for Roland Cloud. Welcome! When you download a Roland Cloud instrument plug in, it should appear as an option inside your DAW in your list of plug ins. What DAW are you currently using?