Roland cloud ultimate subscription fail

Forum to discuss all aspects of Roland's Cloud
belolab

Roland cloud ultimate subscription fail

Post by belolab »

Anyone know how to solve this? Roland say its fastspring, fastspring say is paypal, and paypal says nothing wrong. the monthly subs keep failing, but paypal account is paying other subscriptions perfectly fine. Roland sent me to fastspring, who said to renew the payment method, which I have done over and over. Also changed to a credit card. The fastspring account page wont let me change the payment method. I am about to lose the roland subscription, which I use a lot professionally in my production studio (yep, its my full time job, so matters). anyone else come across this issue, and resolved it?
thanks in advance for any ideas
JSRoland1031

Re: Roland cloud ultimate subscription fail

Post by JSRoland1031 »

belolab wrote: 21:26, 15 August 2023 Anyone know how to solve this? Roland say its fastspring, fastspring say is paypal, and paypal says nothing wrong. the monthly subs keep failing, but paypal account is paying other subscriptions perfectly fine. Roland sent me to fastspring, who said to renew the payment method, which I have done over and over. Also changed to a credit card. The fastspring account page wont let me change the payment method. I am about to lose the roland subscription, which I use a lot professionally in my production studio (yep, its my full time job, so matters). anyone else come across this issue, and resolved it?
thanks in advance for any ideas
Hey belolab. Jon from Roland Cloud here. Sorry to hear that your having this problem. I'll send you a private message and we can try and see what's causing this issue.