Zenology Copy and Paste missing

Forum to discuss all aspects of Roland's Cloud
Indionat

Zenology Copy and Paste missing

Post by Indionat »

Hi
in Zenology Pro i found out it is very time consuming to build my own Banks out of bought Soundpacks, you can only save 1 sound in one process it is not possible that you can select more than one sound to transfer. For every Sound (source and target) you have again to search for the Bank and Sound and the targetwindow can not stay open to shorten the process. is this really the point with zenology pro in 2023? please correct me if i am wrong and how i can work quicker(like in nearly every cheap vst software these days) does the very expensive Zenology Pro really have a lack of that basic feature?
thanks
indio
JSRoland1031

Re: Zenology Copy and Paste missing

Post by JSRoland1031 »

Indionat wrote: 12:21, 16 August 2023 Hi
in Zenology Pro i found out it is very time consuming to build my own Banks out of bought Soundpacks, you can only save 1 sound in one process it is not possible that you can select more than one sound to transfer. For every Sound (source and target) you have again to search for the Bank and Sound and the targetwindow can not stay open to shorten the process. is this really the point with zenology pro in 2023? please correct me if i am wrong and how i can work quicker(like in nearly every cheap vst software these days) does the very expensive Zenology Pro really have a lack of that basic feature?
thanks
indio
Hello Indionat. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. This kind of feedback really helps us decide where to focus updates in the future. When you save a sound to a user bank you have to subsequently close the window to choose a new sound. Then to save a new sound to the user bank you have to click Write, save the sound, close the window again. This is the only workflow available at the moment but I will make a note of this for you and pass it along to other team members. Thanks again!
dabassment

Re: Zenology Copy and Paste missing

Post by dabassment »

Ive been complaining about this for years, then they dropped a new Zenology that didnt fix it.