Missing lifetime keys

Forum to discuss all aspects of Roland's Cloud
FrankC15

Missing lifetime keys

Post by FrankC15 »

Prior to the expiration of my Roland Cloud subscription I had access to 6 lifetime keys. I claimed four of them, then upon expiration of my Roland Cloud membership I seemed to lose the ability to claim the remaining two.

I reached out to support but was told I was only entitled to four lifetime keys; Travis Hartnett couldn’t answer why I had lost two keys that I previously had access to, but suggested I should sign up for a new subscription.

Feeling like I lost my mind, I dropped the issue until coming across this Reddit thread: https://reddit.com/r/synthesizers/s/kwFy35gUyG

Apparently I am not the only one this has happened to. Can someone from Roland please assist? It sounds like lifetime keys that were part of a promotion are being removed from people’s accounts!
JSRoland1031

Re: Missing lifetime keys

Post by JSRoland1031 »

FrankC15 wrote: 17:56, 19 August 2023 Prior to the expiration of my Roland Cloud subscription I had access to 6 lifetime keys. I claimed four of them, then upon expiration of my Roland Cloud membership I seemed to lose the ability to claim the remaining two.

I reached out to support but was told I was only entitled to four lifetime keys; Travis Hartnett couldn’t answer why I had lost two keys that I previously had access to, but suggested I should sign up for a new subscription.

Feeling like I lost my mind, I dropped the issue until coming across this Reddit thread: https://reddit.com/r/synthesizers/s/kwFy35gUyG

Apparently I am not the only one this has happened to. Can someone from Roland please assist? It sounds like lifetime keys that were part of a promotion are being removed from people’s accounts!
Hey FrankC15. Jon from Roland Cloud here. Sorry to hear there is some confusion around your rewards. I tried sending you a private message, but am being blocked by the forum for some reason. Feel free to send me a private message and we can look into your account together and see if we can get some clarity. Thanks so much!