Legendary Instruments: How about Alpha Juno II, JX-8P plus early string and mono synths?

Forum to discuss all aspects of Roland's Cloud
AndyMac

Legendary Instruments: How about Alpha Juno II, JX-8P plus early string and mono synths?

Post by AndyMac »

It would be great if the Legendary Instruments catalog had the following instruments considered to be added:
  • Alpha Juno II - the PWM sawtooth and differences from the Juno filters would make this a wonderful addition to the Legendary collection;
  • JX-8P - I know the JX-8P is available in Zenology Pro but having this in addition to the JX-3P in the Legendary collection would be great;
  • RS-202 - this classic string machine with its chorus, delayed vibrato and Brass/Strings I/Strings II has no virtual emulations anywhere;
  • SH-1000 - my first ever physical synth and having some of the earliest synths from Roland's catalog would also be a great addition;
  • SH-5 - more unique mono synth tones, each (SH-5/SH-7) with its own unique capabilities; and
  • SH-7 - more unique mono synth tones, each (SH-5/SH-7) with its own unique capabilities.
I'm sure other people have their favourites they might want to add here, and I think that as well as updating the existing plugins (as already started), adding to the Legacy collection as part of Roland Cloud would provide even more of an incentive for more to buy into the subscription.
rolandchamp

Re: Legendary Instruments: How about Alpha Juno II, JX-8P plus early string and mono synths?

Post by rolandchamp »

Sounds good but when I was trying everything out I personally preferred the plugins that came from digital already as it is going to sound 100% the same.
Myself, I would like to see more Boss stuff, they have A LOT of digital processors and pedals that could make Roland Cloud attractive to those mixing as well.
Tyrone

Re: Legendary Instruments: How about Alpha Juno II, JX-8P plus early string and mono synths?

Post by Tyrone »

Ditto and Amen on the RS-202
howesnickhowes

Post by howesnickhowes »

Most of us would give a kidney for a Jupiter 6. The CA Mercury is not close IMHO (Owned a 6 and and 8 for years, they nailed the 8 (Roland), but I have yet to hear a good 6 replica)