JX-3P Model Expansions for Fantom EX is out!!

The workstation, redefined
MaikyPii

JX-3P Model Expansions for Fantom EX is out!!

Post by MaikyPii »

Pretty cool! I thought it won´t come anything new after the EX-Upgrade, but: here we go! Another ACB Expansion at its best. Thanks Roland for keeping the Fantom Flagship alive and updated. I´d even have paid for it ;)
muso7

Re: JX-3P Model Expansions for Fantom EX is out!!

Post by muso7 »

Weird - I have EX but this expansion does not appear on Roland Cloud?????
Anyone else have this problem?

EDIT:- Whoops - it took a while but has just appeared in my Roland Cloud account - sorry

Thanks

Pete
Diri

Post by Diri »

Hi all,

have you noticed, there is also an update for the EX firmware version 1.0.1? After having loaded and tested the new sounds of JX-3P i noticed a disturbing random noise with some sounds. The reason for that seems to be the used effect. Is this the same to you?

greetings from Germany
Diri
EdGe

Post by EdGe »

Is this a constant hiss, even when not playing a sound, or some noise like aliasing where it's only present when sounding?
xp30

Post by xp30 »

Diri wrote: 14:20, 29 April 2024 After having loaded and tested the new sounds of JX-3P i noticed a disturbing random noise with some sounds. The reason for that seems to be the used effect. Is this the same to you?
Some new patches use the Juno Chorus effect that includes a constant noise by default. The noise can be completely disabled in the MFX settings.