Roland Zen-Core Editor-Librarian and ZEN-Core Sound Banks (222 tones) from Italy...fly on the Enterprise

The workstation, redefined
Benis67

Roland Zen-Core Editor-Librarian and ZEN-Core Sound Banks (222 tones) from Italy...fly on the Enterprise

Post by Benis67 »

After 3 years of development, my ZEN-Core editor-librarians for Roland Fantom 6-7-8/06-07-08, AX-Edge and Jupiter-X/Xm are available, accompanied by a bank of 222 ZEN-Core sounds programmed with the editor and compatible with all ZEN-Core Roland devices (Synths, Hardware and Virtual, pianos, GrooveBox, Wind Instruments and Guitar Synths).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn060JwttVA
I had fun creating a video that imagines an unlikely flight from my home to the Enterprise where some of the occupants..., including Spock, started singing to the tune of my synths and sounds (isolated voices thanks to lalal.ai ).
A way, I hope fun, to "tell" the characteristics of the software and sounds in music.

You can find specifications, quick guides, manuals (Italian and English), sound demos, a Quick tour in English (thanks to Antonio Antetomaso) on my website page https://www.benis.it/cm/ZC_Editor/ben67_zeneditor.htm

Among the new features for ZEN-Core is the possibility of using this synthesis to create 4-voice melodic and rhythmic sequences, with real-time transposition, synchronized with the scene BPM thanks to the simultaneous use of 8 STEP-LFOs (2 per partial) and 128 overall steps.
Here is the video with a demonstration of a (small) part of the sounds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrApjds2Ze0
I have given ample space to the ZEN-core tones which allow 4-voice melodic and rhythmic sequences (there is a template in the software to facilitate programming, also described in the manual) and to the 4-operator + shape FM sounds (Zen-Core incorporates an excellent linear FM motor).
The bank obviously also contains more "classic" sounds including around, pads, choirs, 30 Synth Basses etc.
In the video you will find sounds and sequences inspired by Jarre and Vangelis...Oxygene and SoilFestival..included!!

Zen-Core Bank compatibility:
Software: Zenology - Zenology Pro - ZenBeat (with ZC1 player ZC1)
Pianos: FP-E50, RD-88
Synth: AX-Edge, Fantom-06/07/08, Fantom-6/7/8, Juno-X, Jupiter-X/Xm
Groovebox: MC-101, MC-707, VERSELAB MV-1
Wind Instruments: Aerophone AE-20, Aerophone Pro AE-30
Guitar Synth: GM-800
Sound list
FGM

Re: Roland Zen-Core Editor-Librarian and ZEN-Core Sound Banks (222 tones) from Italy...fly on the Enterprise

Post by FGM »

Lovely !!!!

😃😃😃😃
🎹🎹🎹🎹
neomad

Re: Roland Zen-Core Editor-Librarian and ZEN-Core Sound Banks (222 tones) from Italy...fly on the Enterprise

Post by neomad »

Bravo, amazing work. Troppo forte compaesano!
Just bought it, a no brainer deal, 222 sounds and a full editor librarian for that price...
Will try it and keep you posted