Jupiter xm cc5 portamento

The latest in the Jupiter line
Rialas

Jupiter xm cc5 portamento

Post by Rialas »

Hi friends.
Using an external controller, the Jupiter isn’t responding too cc5 portamento. Is there anything I’m missing in the settings.
Many thanks.
DesertBoat

Re: Jupiter xm cc5 portamento

Post by DesertBoat »

Just did a test with JP-X 012 - Big Swells in Part 1. Seems to work ok.

Cc 05 is passed to the SCENE PART setting called Port Time [0-127, Tone). If Tone was previously specified, it is replaced with the received MIDI value.

Port must be enabled as required in SCENE PART switch [Off, On, Tone], or if Tone is selected, in the TONE controls section.
Rialas

Re: Jupiter xm cc5 portamento

Post by Rialas »

DesertBoat wrote: 16:03, 14 March 2024 Just did a test with JP-X 012 - Big Swells in Part 1. Seems to work ok.

Cc 05 is passed to the SCENE PART setting called Port Time [0-127, Tone). If Tone was previously specified, it is replaced with the received MIDI value.

Port must be enabled as required in SCENE PART switch [Off, On, Tone], or if Tone is selected, in the TONE controls section.
Thank you so much.
Putting the portamento time to TONE did the trick.
This works differently on my Fantom hence why I struggled. I don’t have to normally have the scene settings on the fantom as “tone”, so when I change a sound in the zone, the scene overrides the tone settings, and still able to control cc’s from external.

Anyhow. Thanks again. 👍