Feature request - TI type plugin

The latest in the Jupiter line
joefrost01

Feature request - TI type plugin

Post by joefrost01 »

I have a Jupiter Xm and love how it sounds but I would really like better integration with my DAW.

I also have a Virus TI2 and the plugin makes it super easy to integrate the Virus into DAW based projects with the ability to save the state of the synth with the project as well as to stream sample accurate audio into the DAW via USB. It also provides a really convenient way to edit the patches on screen which is sometimes nicer for deeper edits.

The X goes some of the way there with the USB inputs and outputs bit that forces me to use it as my sound-card (unless I want to create an aggregate device which I don't really as it seems to make stuff more prone to crashing). It also doesn't let me completely embed the state of it in my DAW project.

I would absolutely love it if Roland would create a plugin for the Jupiter X(m) similar to the Access Virus TI plugin as I think it would really open up the usability of the Jupiter in the studio.

Does anyone else feel the same? Better yet does anyone know of some way of doing this already that has just completely passed me by? :)
darkstar679

Re: Feature request - TI type plugin

Post by darkstar679 »

Would be great.

I would also be happy about a standalone editor.