Jupiter-X/m Editor released

The latest in the Jupiter line
cello

Jupiter-X/m Editor released

Post by cello »

Fantastic news that the new Jups have an editor app now - downloadable through the Roland Cloud Manager. More info here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hTxNZtkooY

Also new Jupiter OS update (v1.43) to recognise the editor (install this first) -> https://www.roland.com/uk/support/by_pr ... 373fa87f9/
Sutefano

Re: Jupiter-X/m Editor released

Post by Sutefano »

This is for what I was waiting for! 😎
Thank you Roland!

Although I am more and more able edit fluently my Jupiter Xm from its front panel (often menu diving for me), this editor makes it so much easier to program and understand this monster synth. I am running the editor on MacOs, and it runs smoothly (until now).
Stoffel.s

Post by Stoffel.s »

Hello Jupsers,

Unfortunately I'm again facing something not working, the editor for Jupiter X.

Although JupX has Firmware 1.43 and set to USB Vendor Mode, the editor seems to be installed and available in my Library according to the info in my Roland Cloud Manager on my MacOS 10.14.6, but I don't see any option to open this editor from the Library or anywhere else.

Can someone tell me whether he/she is able to open the editor on his/her MacOS 10.14.6 ?

Thanks for any info.

Cheers,

Chris
DesertBoat

Post by DesertBoat »

It is a stand alone program, so should show up in a search of your applications (Mac) or programs (Windows).
thedecider

Post by thedecider »

Stoffel.s wrote: 20:40, 7 June 2021 Although JupX has Firmware 1.43 and set to USB Vendor Mode, the editor seems to be installed and available in my Library according to the info in my Roland Cloud Manager on my MacOS 10.14.6, but I don't see any option to open this editor from the Library or anywhere else.
The same thing happened to me, and I had to do a search for it on my Mac. Under Applications there's a root folder for Roland, and it lives in there with other drivers and librarians. Hope that helps! Took me a few minutes to find it.
audiochemistry

Post by audiochemistry »

ummmm VST anyone? or is this yet to come! and also DAW automation.