Loading a *.svd file - NOT WORKING - Please Help

The latest in the Jupiter line
taki

Loading a *.svd file - NOT WORKING - Please Help

Post by taki »

Steps I took....

1) I have formatted the USB mem stick through the Jupiter X..
2) I place the file in the Sounds directory, as the manual states - using my laptop Windows 10 to USB mem stick....
3) I have copied a svd file to the Sound directory (Got it from Jim 80's sounds), but it does not load - I am getting a File Error Read when I try to do the Import.

Additional Info:

1) I am using a USB is a PNY 16Gb mem stick... Is there a specific type or size of USB I need to use?
2) I did a backup which created the file and wrote it to the backup directory on the mem stick.. and then it did read the svd file created in that directory for a restore...
3) I tried copying the 2 new files sent to me by Jim, thinking the e-mail sent original file got corrupted.. but as soon as I strike the Import selection, I get the error Cannot Read File! on the Jupiter....

If anyone can help. This is a brand new Jupiter X....

Thanks,

taki
taki

Re: Loading a *.svd file - NOT WORKING - Please Help

Post by taki »

Well I figured it out... Unfortunately, I could not find in the manual how to find the firmware version very easily.. but after finding it, I had the 1.21 version. Once I updated to ver 3.01 - the most recent at this time, the svd file loaded.

I hope this helps someone out.

Taki