Simple updates to make our lives easier

Roland's latest grooveboxes
UserXY

Simple updates to make our lives easier

Post by UserXY »

Please, It will be enormous pleasure if add those simple thing.... if @BrianMcClelland read this

MC101 User here.
Could you add those simple things to next firmware please

Save tone / drum kit - I usually spend 4 hours to make a new tone, but I can't save it or save into user bank. Same for drum kits. I spend 1 hour loading and setting new files to make my drum kit , after that I can't create a new drum kit unfortunately ....

Speed Sync - Set half or quarter or double the speed from the speed of Midi Master Device

Groove/Swing templates - It is very old functionally but so powerful.

Key and Scale Implement - Better behavior for this parameter. I would like to see how selecting the key and scale, or making changes on track or project in this parameter, it will be affected the project and all chain under tracks or clips, and even selected pads in drum tracks. In easier way possible.

Arp - Real behavior of the Arp. Like real one. On/Off in the Clip you have your sequence previously recorded, Like a sequence or chord and add an arpeggietor or not.

Longer lengths - I would be great have longer lengths for LFO in sync mode, more than 4bar, it could be great till 32bars.

More than 16 kit drum sound - It is already implement, if We use an external keyboard sounds are there. Why aren't they able to play on the device?

Keyboard Splited - Spread the 4 OSCs in a splited keyboard range like MC707 or Zenology.

Midi filters - More control about wich kind of midi messages are sending or receiving from master or slave devices.

I am sure that new features will increase sells of this device
thanks
GMayle

Re: Simple updates to make our lives easier

Post by GMayle »

Didn't know there was more than 16 sounds to a drum kit! Surely an 'Octave Range' function for the drum machine pads would allow access to all sounds? That'd be good, if you could pick any 16 from say ... 48 sounds
shld

Re: Simple updates to make our lives easier

Post by shld »

save tone: you don't use the 'save clip' feature?