Zentracker? Anyone have or use?

Roland's music creation app
DJ5D

Zentracker? Anyone have or use?

Post by DJ5D »

I just downloaded Zentracker for android, but the internet is silent regrading manuals, instructions, etc

I cant even import an MP3, and it doesnt say this is a feature you get after buying it, it just shows blank folders where mp3s and wav files are.

Any clues?
DJ5D

Re: Zentracker? Anyone have or use?

Post by DJ5D »

figured out my own question. Its was a permissions issue. Android was not allowing Zentracker to see my custom audio folder, it had to be put under samsung/music to be seen, even though i had given the app permissions when setting it up.
AndydSA

Re: Zentracker? Anyone have or use?

Post by AndydSA »

Hey mate

I am a rookie in the Android world and are having the same issue determining where the song file is saved (no mixdowns created yet as am just determining the storage and connectivity first). I agree with you comment about lack of info...anywhere!

I would prefer my SD card and the default path gives that impression when you take the first save ie it shows /sdcard

There are a bunch of Android folders under that. But when I check these using the 'My files' app I cannot find the saved song at all

I connected to my PC and searched the internal storage and the SD card with no luck.

There was mention on a demo via of the path "(whatever is the name of your device)\Internal shared storage\Android\data\jp.co.roland.zentracker\files\Zentracker User\Mixdowns"

But I couldnt find that at all

Can you provide any further detail on the permissions you have allowed and if that is internal or sdcard and if so, what is the full path?

Cheers