Piano sound at the Fantom.

Forum for the Fantom-0 workstation/synthesizer
Español

Piano sound at the Fantom.

Post by Español »

Good afternoon, comrades.

I wanted to ask you the favor that if you can help me identify in our Fantom, which is the piano sound that is closest to the one heard in the two files that I attach to this post.

The only thing I have been able to observe to be able to identify this piano sound, is that it is an acoustic wall piano, or upright piano, of the Yamaha brand.

Thank you very much and enjoy.

Excuse my English, but I am Spanish and I am translating this text with Google Translate. Thank you.
Attachments
MoonMelodyy - River Flows in You.mp3
(5.19 MiB) Downloaded 92 times
MoonMelodyy - Souvenir D'Enfance.mp3
(4.73 MiB) Downloaded 52 times
thortschman

Re: Piano sound at the Fantom.

Post by thortschman »

I don’t think you can find something like that in the Fantom. The upright piano is not well tuned which makes it more complicated. I think dedicated upright pianos you can only find in something like nord or dexibell. But of course these once’s are better tuned (not perfect but quite realistic).
If you are starting to think about very specific pianos and characters you only can find satisfaction in high end Stage Pianos.
anotherscott2022

Post by anotherscott2022 »

You might want to consider using the Fantom as a controller to be able to get a wider variety of different piano sounds. For example, you could use the Colossus app on an iPad which has a wide variety of downloadable pianos available. You can easily program Scenes on the Fantom to include External zones for this purpose.

https://crudebyte.com/mobile/colossus-piano/
Español

Post by Español »

thortschman wrote: 20:57, 15 October 2022 I don’t think you can find something like that in the Fantom. The upright piano is not well tuned which makes it more complicated. I think dedicated upright pianos you can only find in something like nord or dexibell. But of course these once’s are better tuned (not perfect but quite realistic).
If you are starting to think about very specific pianos and characters you only can find satisfaction in high end Stage Pianos.
Thank you very much for your input. Thank you and greetings.
Español

Post by Español »

anotherscott2022 wrote: 00:18, 16 October 2022 You might want to consider using the Fantom as a controller to be able to get a wider variety of different piano sounds. For example, you could use the Colossus app on an iPad which has a wide variety of downloadable pianos available. You can easily program Scenes on the Fantom to include External zones for this purpose.

https://crudebyte.com/mobile/colossus-piano/
I'll have to consider it then. Many for his words and a cordial greeting.
vespina

Post by vespina »

I would start with an UpRight piano and a deep reverb.
Español

Post by Español »

vespina wrote: 13:14, 21 October 2022 I would start with an UpRight piano and a deep reverb.
I'll keep it in mind. Thanks for your contribution.