Loading more than 48 samples on pads

Forum for the Fantom-0 workstation/synthesizer
Deadkeys

Loading more than 48 samples on pads

Post by Deadkeys »

Coming from an FA06 whose SD card can hold limitless samples. If I get the Fantom ) series I understand its limited to 4 banks of 16 but how easy would it be through USB maybe to load a different set of samples? (I record full songs and backing tracks to Pads)
And If you back up the Fantom 0 series do the internal samples get backed up too? The FA06 only backed up sounds and songs (NOT Samples)

Thanks
xp30

Re: Loading more than 48 samples on pads

Post by xp30 »

Deadkeys wrote: 04:47, 10 April 2024 Coming from an FA06 whose SD card can hold limitless samples. If I get the Fantom ) series I understand its limited to 4 banks of 16 but how easy would it be through USB maybe to load a different set of samples? (I record full songs and backing tracks to Pads)
And If you back up the Fantom 0 series do the internal samples get backed up too? The FA06 only backed up sounds and songs (NOT Samples)
It is possible to import multiple pad samples in one operation (AUTO IMPORT). If each sample is 1 minute long, then the process will take several minutes.

The pad samples are included in the backup, or more specifically, when creating a backup there is an option to chose whether they should be included or not.