Some features that I miss badly

Forum for the Fantom-0 workstation/synthesizer
pavelzhur

Some features that I miss badly

Post by pavelzhur »

Hi Roland,

1. I would like to be able to assign a wheel to control the volume of the audio in (my mic). And probably a key (S1/S2) to turn my audio in on/off.

2. It's a hard one. It is extremely hard to record vocals in the pattern. I need to go through sampler, assign pads to one of the zones, etc. It is extremely cumbersome. I wish there was a solution to just record audio into one of the zones.

3. Also if audio in could become one of the zones, that would be awesome. I could apply the same effects, I could record it simply, I could save it to the scene (as opposed to saving it to the pads that are not within the scene).

4. It would be awesome to increase the number of the patterns supported in a scene, and a number of measures per pattern (1.02 brings 64, would it be possible to have more). Sometimes I wish I had a longer and a more diverse song.

5. Ability to start patterns with an upbeat, allowing them have this small overlap.

I suspect 2 and 3 could be nearly impossible to do. Probably there is hope for 1, 4, 5. Anyway, thank you Roland!