Change Pad Color in Group Mode

Forum for the Fantom-0 workstation/synthesizer
fonkyzeus

Change Pad Color in Group Mode

Post by fonkyzeus »

Hi ! Do you know if its possible to change Pad Color in Group SW mode ?
I'm using the Fantom 0 as MasterKeyboard and it would be very useful to color the pad différently to know wich keyboards (Tx Ch in my configuration) are adressed via this Pad.
Bests Regards
xp30

Re: Change Pad Color in Group Mode

Post by xp30 »

fonkyzeus wrote: 23:23, 4 August 2023 Do you know if its possible to change Pad Color in Group SW mode ?
I'm using the Fantom 0 as MasterKeyboard and it would be very useful to color the pad différently to know wich keyboards (Tx Ch in my configuration) are adressed via this Pad.
I assume you mean the Keyboard Switch Group feature with the pads. No, you can not customize the color of the pads.

There are some other things that might help:
  • You can name the external zones, and these external zones will be shown on the display.
  • You can switch the selected zone with the eight zone select buttons (if no zone is active), which is often more intuitive, because the buttons are aligned with the sliders that can be used to control the volume.
  • You can create one scene per external instrument, name the scenes and change their color. Then you can quickly select them on the screen.
fonkyzeus

Re: Change Pad Color in Group Mode

Post by fonkyzeus »

thank's for tour reply. It would have been useful ;-)