Case or bag for the Juno X

The three-in-one Juno
Duplobaustein

Case or bag for the Juno X

Post by Duplobaustein »

Do you have case/bag recommendations for the Juno X?
thedecider

Re: Case or bag for the Juno X

Post by thedecider »

I have a handful of these Gator padded keyboard cases. I have a couple 49-key and about 4 or 5 of the 61-key cases. I use them around the studio as I don't always have room to have everything hooked up, and they stay well protected. They also make a 61-key slim model, which might be good for the Juno-X, but you'll have to check the interior measurements. If I was doing light gigging I think they'd suffice. Definitely not for touring or stacking though. See the below link:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000GT89NA?ps ... ct_details

If I do heavy gigging or touring, I use Gator's TSA hard cases and have used them for many years without issue—hundreds of gigs (or more), stacked in trailers, etc. They are built for the road.

Hope this helps!
Duplobaustein

Post by Duplobaustein »

I have Gators too, great cases. But they don't offer a case, that really fits the Juno X. Either too small, or way too big. Pity. I guess I will get a custom one by Thomann.
thedecider

Post by thedecider »

Thomann offers many cases I wish I could afford, but I'm in the states so after VAT and shipping they are out of my price range, and since my gear doesn't leave here I guess the Gator cases above will suffice, though I may buy some foam sheets to put over the top panels when in storage for extra protection. Europe seems to have some really good keyboard case manufacturers.