Roland MV-9000 - (2016 NAMM Prototype Foto)! *OK FAKE PIC*

Forum for MV-8000/8800
DJFLEX-mk2

NO! Roland MV-9000 ~ Yet?

Post by DJFLEX-mk2 »

THE DATE NOW: AUG. 01, 2019THU.

No! Roland MV-8800 MKII Production Studio ~ Yet?

No! Roland MV-9000 Production Studio ~ Yet?

No! Roland MV-9000 [AIRA] Production Studio ~ Yet? 

No! Roland MV-9900 Production Studio ~ Yet?

NO! Roland MC-909 Sampling Studio ~ Yet? "Huh,....Wait....it's possible" :D LOL

AKAI is still not a MV-KILLER, but is sure is a MPC-Potential Unit in there own way. I give AKAI on them credit for keeping there BOXX current on Updates. Right now AKAI OS MPC2.6 is at this version - they added new features and stability enhancements. Good for your AKAI. ***To bad for Native Instruments MASCHINE MK3 getting there butt kick now by AKAI***. But (N.I.) Native Instruments MASCHINE MK3 is unique in there own way too. But like Native Instruments said in there own state of mind set: ((Were a Software only Music Company)) To bad for them in there own arrogance way they could make a awesome standalone MASCHINE STUDIO MK2 design too.....but we will have to see how far Native Instruments will stand ahead.

I know Roland Corporation is just gona sit and watch them both Battle it out. But Roland is planing something silently. Until then........I'll hold onto my Roland DJ-70MKII Sampling Workstation, Roland MC-909 sampling groovebox & Roland MV-8800 Production Studio with my Roland MV8-OP1 Audio I/O Expansion Card.

But I'm still not going to be like other MV's user are so silly selling there Roland MV-8000/Roland MV-8800 to get AKAI. ((I been seeing this crap all over other forums)) To me those MV's user were never serious in there CRAFT or ART.....Yes I understand you need money $$$$ - but understand this - if you knew what you have in your hands is a very Special Design from Roland you would not sell it but added on to your Roland MV's to make it more powerful.

I'm keeping my Roland MV-8800 Production Studio with my Roland MV8-OP1 Audio I/O Expansion Card ((FOR SURE)) !!!!

Good, sell your MV's, so other real Serious Roland MV-8000/Roland MV-8800 gain benefit and discover how well Completed and Stable are MV's.
‎~ Better plan should be if you do get AKAI, then keep your Roland MV-8000/Roland MV-8800 Production Studio and make them work together with either AKAI MPCX or AKAI MPC LIVE (& NO!!!! It's not a overkill, makes you more versatile to Old Technology and New Technology). And also very different. LOL

The Roland MV-8800 is the most misunderstood and over Engineered MPC-Type Design by Roland. It was never meant to be a MPC Clone or Cheap Copy of MPC, it Rank in its own unique Design By Roland. **What we're those Engineers at Roland Corporation thinking? But I thank them alot**!!!!!!

Also it's the most unique Design Roland ever made that it's now a classic and ranks next to ""Roland TR-808 Rhythm Composer, Roland TR-909 Rhythm Composer, and Roland TB-303 BassLine"". You can believe it or not. But you that are selling your MV's will kick yourself in your own azz for selling it. I'll be laughing at you. LOL :D

Using Roland MV-8800 (MIDI Slave) with AKAI MPC LIVE and Note Mapping : (YouTube Video)‎
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc_7OoB4_Ms

DJFLEX-mk2

NO! MV-9000 ~ Yet? "But a New Roland MC-707/MC-101 GROOVEBOX

Post by DJFLEX-mk2 »

DJFLEX-mk2 wrote:THE DATE NOW: AUG. 01, 2019THU.

No! Roland MV-8800 MKII Production Studio ~ Yet?

No! Roland MV-9000 Production Studio ~ Yet?

No! Roland MV-9000 [AIRA] Production Studio ~ Yet? 

No! Roland MV-9900 Production Studio ~ Yet?

NO! Roland MC-909 Sampling Studio ~ Yet? "Huh,....Wait....it's possible" :D LOL

AKAI is still not a MV-KILLER, but is sure is a MPC-Potential Unit in there own way. I give AKAI on them credit for keeping there BOXX current on Updates. Right now AKAI OS MPC2.6 is at this version - they added new features and stability enhancements. Good for your AKAI. ***To bad for Native Instruments MASCHINE MK3 getting there butt kick now by AKAI***. But (N.I.) Native Instruments MASCHINE MK3 is unique in there own way too. But like Native Instruments said in there own state of mind set: ((Were a Software only Music Company)) To bad for them in there own arrogance way they could make a awesome standalone MASCHINE STUDIO MK2 design too.....but we will have to see how far Native Instruments will stand ahead.

I know Roland Corporation is just gona sit and watch them both Battle it out. But Roland is planing something silently. Until then........I'll hold onto my Roland DJ-70MKII Sampling Workstation, Roland MC-909 sampling groovebox & Roland MV-8800 Production Studio with my Roland MV8-OP1 Audio I/O Expansion Card.

But I'm still not going to be like other MV's user are so silly selling there Roland MV-8000/Roland MV-8800 to get AKAI. ((I been seeing this crap all over other forums)) To me those MV's user were never serious in there CRAFT or ART.....Yes I understand you need money $$$$ - but understand this - if you knew what you have in your hands is a very Special Design from Roland you would not sell it but added on to your Roland MV's to make it more powerful.

I'm keeping my Roland MV-8800 Production Studio with my Roland MV8-OP1 Audio I/O Expansion Card ((FOR SURE)) !!!!

Good, sell your MV's, so other real Serious Roland MV-8000/Roland MV-8800 gain benefit and discover how well Completed and Stable are MV's.
‎~ Better plan should be if you do get AKAI, then keep your Roland MV-8000/Roland MV-8800 Production Studio and make them work together with either AKAI MPCX or AKAI MPC LIVE (& NO!!!! It's not a overkill, makes you more versatile to Old Technology and New Technology). And also very different. LOL

The Roland MV-8800 is the most misunderstood and over Engineered MPC-Type Design by Roland. It was never meant to be a MPC Clone or Cheap Copy of MPC, it Rank in its own unique Design By Roland. **What we're those Engineers at Roland Corporation thinking? But I thank them alot**!!!!!!

Also it's the most unique Design Roland ever made that it's now a classic and ranks next to ""Roland TR-808 Rhythm Composer, Roland TR-909 Rhythm Composer, and Roland TB-303 BassLine"". You can believe it or not. But you that are selling your MV's will kick yourself in your own azz for selling it. I'll be laughing at you. LOL :D

Using Roland MV-8800 (MIDI Slave) with AKAI MPC LIVE and Note Mapping : (YouTube Video)‎
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc_7OoB4_Ms

**UPDATE**
DATE NOW: 09. 09, 2019MON. (909 DAY)
[A NEW "Roland MC-707/MC-101 GROOVEBOX" Is Out now]:

· I say Great they Resurrected the Grooveboxes Line, Maybe a New «Redesign Flagship Roland MC-909MKII sampling groovebox or Roland MC-1000» in the making????? They were wrong to stop support on Grooveboxes in (2008) & Roland MV's Production Studio in (2010) cause they are totally different personality to each other. More they complement each other. But it does show some positive feedback that Roland Corporation is paying Attention on there past standalone gears hits (THEY GOT THIS LINE WAY AHEAD OF TIME BEFORE AKAI MPCX/MPC LIVE in 2017)! There Super One Step Closer to maybe a «Roland MV-9000 Production Studio imaginary gear», for me now -- that's why I have both my currently «Roland MC-909 sampling groovebox & Roland MV-8800(MV8-OPT1) Production Studio» together and with my other Classic Roland Gears. I really like the Roland MC-101/MC-707 GROOVEBOX -- and Great for New Groovebox Users -- but my Older Original Classic current ROLAND GROOVEBOXES -> «Roland TB-303, MC-202, DJ-70MKII, MS-1, MC-303, MC-09, MC-505, MC-909, MV-8800» Does it all already. I will be patient and wait what Roland Plan''s NEXT!!!!!!!!!!
:) :D :P LOL

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1351275 ... on_generic

"PLANET ROCK! ~ yO gEt FuNkY"
DJFLEX-mk2

NO! MV-???? ~ Yet? "No info on a Future Production Studio"

Post by DJFLEX-mk2 »

**UPDATE** test
DATE NOW: 05. 29, 2020FRI.

"Alot of talking on a (Roland MV-9000 Production Studio) on Private Facebook forum site. But we still have no next (ROLAND MV-???? PRODUCTION STUDIO)"!

•• Still alot of interest now on Roland MC (NEW & OLD) GROOVEBOX line. Since Roland updated there Roland MC-707 v1.30, they enhanced alot new features on there latest Roland MC-707/MC-101 GROOVEBOX. Those who can't yet get the latest new Roland MC-707 GROOVEBOX, AKAI MPC LIVE I, AKAI MPC ONE, AKAI MPC LIVE II, iSLA S2400. We have alot new Standalone Technology to choose now. Plus even the classic older gears DrumMachine & Drum Sampler are getting recognition too. We have the used ->

• Roland MC-303 groovebox
• Roland MC-505 groovebox
• Roland MC-09 PHRASE SAMPLER
• Roland SP-555 Phrase Sampler
• AKAI MPC3000XL
• AKAI MPC2000XL
• AKAI MPC4000
• AKAI MPC2500
"Even more then even now people are hungery for new standalone unit. We company like Behringer shaking the trees with there own version of MPC TYPE Unit's too. So its possible Roland is listening and sitting back. Looking at each company who's there own version of standalone drum sampler now. But its a hope maybe there maybe a future who knows the next

--> [[ ROLAND MV-???? PRODUCTION STUDIO]] !!!

**WE CAN ONLY DREAM**

•• ROLAND MV-8800 GROUP (FACEBOOK):
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1351275 ... on_generic

DJFLEX-mk2

Re: NO! MV-???? ~ Yet? "No info on a Future Production Studio"

Post by DJFLEX-mk2 »

DJFLEX-mk2 wrote: 01:12, 30 May 2020 **UPDATED**
DATE NOW: 05. 29, 2020FRI.
DATE NOW: 03. 13, 2024THU.

"Alot of talking on a (Roland MV-9000 Production Studio) on Private Facebook forum site. But we still have no next (ROLAND MV-???? PRODUCTION STUDIO)"!

•• Still alot of interest now on Roland MC (NEW & OLD) GROOVEBOX line. Since Roland Updated there Roland MC-707 v1.82 & Roland SP-404MKII v3.02, they enhanced alot new features on there latest Roland MC-707/MC-101 & Roland SP-404MKII. Those who can't yet get the latest new Roland MC-707 GROOVEBOX, Roland SP-404MKII, AKAI MPC ONE+, AKAI MPC LIVE II, AKAI MPCX SE, iSLA S2400, and NI MASCHINE+. We have alot of new Standalone Technology to choose now. Plus even the classic older gears DrumMachine & Drum Sampler are getting recognition again too. We have the old used ->

• Roland MC-303 groovebox
• Roland MC-505 groovebox
• Roland MC-909 groovesampler
• Roland MC-09 PHRASE SAMPLER
• Roland SP-555 Phrase Sampler
• AKAI MPC3000XL
• AKAI MPC2000XL
• AKAI MPC4000
• AKAI MPC2500
"Even more then ever now people are hungry for new standalone unit. We have now Company like Behringer shaking the trees with there own version of MPC TYPE of Unit's coming soon - maybe too or not also? So it's possible Roland is listening and sitting back? (WATCHING)→ Looking at each company who's has there own version of Standalone DrumSampler now. But it's a hope that maybe - just maybe there's a future for Standalone DrumSampler - who knows what's the next

--> [[ ROLAND MV-???? PRODUCTION STUDIO ]] !!! *Or NOT* !!!

**WE CAN ONLY DREAM**

•• ROLAND MV-8800 GROUP (FACEBOOK):
https://www.facebook.com/groups/135127596536965

•• Roland MV-8800 KNOWLEDGE CENTER GROUP (FACEBOOK):
https://www.facebook.com/groups/rolandmv8800

Attachments
fb1ozo6xs1iliv9wq03s.png
fb1ozo6xs1iliv9wq03s.png (135.58 KiB) Viewed 208 times