virus software 8800

Forum for MV-8000/8800
dynamo

virus software 8800

Post by dynamo »

is there any virus spftwqare frp the MV-8800, and if so how do you use it and whats the best
Artemiy
Site Admin

Re: virus software 8800

Post by Artemiy »

What in the world is "virus software"?
dynamo

what

Post by dynamo »

when you use the 8800 wth your computer via USB to transfer files , i think mine picked up a virus , it hasnt affected the perofrmance but i still notice it everytime i dig thru the hard drive of the 8800 . virus scanning and removal software , that would be best suited for the 8800 with use on a Mac
Bartology

Post by Bartology »

LOL, I thought you were looking for a Virus emulator (the Access Virus).

Never heard of a virus in a hardware synth
dynamo

u.k. dude

Post by dynamo »

hey Arty i notice you are from the U.K. im in central Europe , maybe we can hook up and exchange ideas. if thats cool with you one day
dynamo

nope

Post by dynamo »

nah i just think my Mac picked up something bad , but its not affecting the Mac, and everytime i transfer something form my Mac using my thumb drive or via USB it always shows
Rhona10

Post by Rhona10 »

Virus removal, if a program or a web-based solvent. The web-based engine can be a bit slower and can not always be one hundred percent effective. Another popular response to free software virus removal downloads to your search will destroy and do everything possible to destroy it. Some even try to repair the equipment to the best of their ability. Once you have the virus responsible for the elimination of free virus, I strongly believe that research suggests some kind of anti-virus software to prevent viruses in the future. Although you can follow the path of virus removal using free software whenever you have a virus, not the worst tactic in the world thought he was going to do the job. O always has a virus free removal product installed on your computer, as some will try to protect your computer by preventing viruses as well.

Virus Removal Free
Know1

Re: nope

Post by Know1 »

dynamo wrote:nah i just think my Mac picked up something bad , but its not affecting the Mac, and everytime i transfer something form my Mac using my thumb drive or via USB it always shows

Ummm really!!! Your mac doesn't have a virus! lol

The files you see on other devices are likely spotlight files they begin with a period (.) yes?

Files that begin with a period on a mac are invisible but will show up on other devices. They're reserved for system usage. Go ahead and try to name a file and start with a "."