MV Patches in shop?

Forum for MV-8000/8800
pes2008

MV Patches in shop?

Post by pes2008 »

I want to buy a lots of Patches for MV8800 from shop. Is there Exist something like that?
nonconformity

Re: MV Patches in shop?

Post by nonconformity »

Forat.. its 200 bucks.

But you can buy sound libraries on e-bay too that are cheaper..

I haven't got forats library yet but he does customization for all the pros
NNITRED

Post by NNITRED »

Do a torrent search for drum kits. samples. drum machines etc.

Most of the sounds sold today are recycled from other kits and collections. Don't pay good for old product and certainly not for FREE product.

The celebrity kits on ebay are complete bvllsh!t and are mainly composed of the FREE stuff I just mentioned.
idroplyrics

Post by idroplyrics »

Most of these drum kits out there are the same sounds. Don't be fooled. Like he said you can download sound kits through torrents or search your favorite search engine for "Free Drum Kits". There are tons.

If you have $80 to spend you can get the Chicken Systems MV Kit Creator. Do not download the free version, it's a waste of time. It doesn't let you do anything except load the samples on the pads. Nothing else, you can't save, export, import, nothing. You can't even playback the samples on the programs pads. The free version is a teaser and a waste of time.

**Better**
You can download MPCEditor. This program is nice, small and simple. Has pads and windows explorer interface. Highlight a folder and at the press of a button it will auto-assign all the samples. It can only do up to 4 banks like with the MPC 2000/XL series, so if the folder has more than 64 sound samples (16 pads multiply by 4 banks), then you will have to take some files out of the folder. I have broken some drum kits into 3 folders. Export your .PGM file and samples, then transfer the folder through usb (or like me who's XP doesn't want to read the MV properly) or burn to a cd.

*********************************COOL************************************
Didn't know you could attach a file. I attached MPCEditor for anybody interested.
meerakmusik

Post by meerakmusik »

meerakmusik@gmail.com

i have patches available email me
Know1

Post by Know1 »

C Waves

Post by C Waves »

For those who had been looking for more patches for the Roland MVxxxx..

I got patches and whe I say "Patches" I mean real sound not just a bunch of DRM KIT... :) I have got Leads, Pads, Choirs, 2 World Classic Pianos and Guitars, Strings and a lot more.... I visited my site from the 15-18th Sep. 2010, I will have some for free

www.hardknockshow.webs.com and go to BeatZone

For more info:
hardknockshow@yahoo.com