Recording sync problems! 2 years, and it still won't work pl

Forum for MV-8000/8800
G4st

Recording sync problems! 2 years, and it still won't work pl

Post by G4st »

Hey everybody,

Ik had a MV800 and I have a problem. I mostly use the sample function of my MV. Example of my problem:

When I have made a beat, like some drums and I add some samples and sounds to it, there is no problem. But when I record a audio track...for example with my guitar, I think its all good. But when I listen to it, my guitar does NOT run in the same tempo as the rest of the beat! My guitar would be faster then all the rest!

I've tried everything but I can't come with a working solution. Does anybody know the right settings, and the way I can configure them? You would make my MV worth 10 times more then it already is!

Thanx
Bighare

Re: Recording sync problems! 2 years, and it still won't wor

Post by Bighare »

right-click the recorded track for the Edit pop-up – select Audio Event Parameters - BPM sync - on? maybe?

Have a look at MV8800 Workshop 6 - Direct Recording
http://www.rolandus.com/uploads/CMS/Downloads/1947/MV88...
NNITRED

Post by NNITRED »

Upgrade to V1.01
G4st

Post by G4st »

Hey thanx for the quick response. Unfortunately I could not try it till now, sorry for the late response... I could not do as you said, for I have no VGA/mouse expension but I did find my solution. When I Mark my audio and then put my cursor over it, a new menu option appeared (audio parameters). This was the screen where I could set my BPM and audio sync. I wish my audio bpm sync was "always on" so I wouldn't have to do all these steps every time I a record audio track. But I'm real happy for now! thanx