Anyone used Translator Pro for converting to mv0 files?

Forum for MV-8000/8800
Vondragonnoggin

Anyone used Translator Pro for converting to mv0 files?

Post by Vondragonnoggin »

Thinking about getting it because I have and incredible amount of instrument sounds in other formats and don't want to manually convert with mv kit creator and wav files. I have .nki, .esx, .gig, etc types already in massive amounts.

Has anyone used this with little issue and good success making patches out of other format patches?
tommycash

Re: Anyone used Translator Pro for converting to mv0 files?

Post by tommycash »

I was considering translator pro myself. Please let me know how things worked out.
JUKE179r

Post by JUKE179r »

I am too thinking about buying this for my ASR-10 and MPC files. I already have MV Kit Creator Pro.
Striker10

Post by Striker10 »

Hi guys,

I'm using translator pro 2.9 - the software seems a bit funky but I can say that it works. I converted Giga/SF2 - reason NNXT with no problems. Also converted a giga file to mv0. Firstly, it converts to wav files. You then select the wav files and again convert to mv0 and seemingly you have to manually click through - but works fine in the MV. Note that version 2.9 is an old version of the software. That may be different using the latest version.

Regarding the manually clicking through part - I recommend downloading GS Auto Clicker. In clicking options set to double - didn't work for me using the set key to press so chose another key and put it over the ok box to 'automate' the process. Saves time and your fingers will thank you for it