Bouncing tracks

Forum for MV-8000/8800
drmnaga78

Bouncing tracks

Post by drmnaga78 »

On my sp808 you can easily bounce one or more tracks to another while also listening to tracks you don't want to record. Is this possible on the mv. It seems to me you can only record a track through the master mix, meaning if other tracks are playing they get recorded to. Any advice or pointers where to look in the manual appreciated. Cheers
Soul One

Re: Bouncing tracks

Post by Soul One »

I don't use audio tracks but I think this is not possible...at least not without workarounds.

Maybe someone with more experience regarding audio tracks can chime in...
drmnaga78

Post by drmnaga78 »

That's a bummer. It does seem much more set up for midi sequencing than audio. I love the speed, flexibility and ease of editing audio on the 808, a bit disappointed with the MVs abilitys in this area. But always good to learn new methods and I guess there is nothing to stop me using them together.
waxdat

Post by waxdat »

You can bounce tracks.
waxdat

Post by waxdat »

I got a vid on how to do this with the MV8-OP1 using the digital input. Without it you have to use resample mix but I can't remember if you can still hear the track and not have it record like you can with the digital input. I'll have to look at it when I get some time. The key is the mixer section.
JUKE179r

Post by JUKE179r »

Ladies and Gentleman... Waxdat is in the building!