Roland Verselab MV-1

Forum for MV-8000/8800
Krayzie

Roland Verselab MV-1

Post by Krayzie »

What do you guys think about the new Product Roland Verselab MV-1? I am thinking of buying it, but I have a few concerns. I love making music and beats. Love for example to produce in a DAW or a keyboard Workstation like Roland Fantom or a Yamaha Modx.

I already owned an Akai MPC X. I don´t like to sample and so I sold it again. I like to have instruments like drums, piano, strings, organs, guitars etc etc. and to put them in a loop and to sequence it and just to have fun.

My question as far as somebody own already the Roland Verselab MV-1. Can I connect my MIDI Keyboard on it and trigger or head for the sounds I want (Strings, Piano, Drums of course I use the pads, Organs, Guitars etc)?

Like I said I onced owned an akai Mpc X but I didn´t like the sound of the drums and I didn´t liked a lot the stock sounds that are offered on the Akai.

I am not a professional musicians. I just love to make music and love to be inspired. What do you guys think? What is your opinion even if you own the MV-8000 or the MV-8800? Let me know.

Greetings, Krayzie