Demo Projects | How to access them from the HD/File utility

Forum for MV-8000/8800
Greg1970

Demo Projects | How to access them from the HD/File utility

Post by Greg1970 »

I've recently tried to restore a demo project to the hard disk. I've created a CD Rom of Demo projects and loaded just one of them in onto my MV8800. When I press Disk/USB and go to the file utility, there is a projects file which it shows it being inside of it. When enter into the project file by cursoring to the right, it shows library, pattern, as well as other files but when I go to the load project menu, it doesn't show it being there.

If I try any of the F3 F4 or F5 buttons for rename, make folder or command, it gives me a "can't execute" pop up window. Everything seems to be working fine and I do have system update version 1.01 and I've recently formatted the hard drive to wipe out any old projects. The patches seemed to have loaded ok. What am I doing wrong? It doesn't make sense that this project is showing in the file utility but not in the load project menu.
conecthink

Re: Demo Projects | How to access them from the HD/File utility

Post by conecthink »

my cdrom is buggy af.... just place the demo in your project folder on the mv with usb and run it from the hd. or perhaps you can do the same process (copy to projects folder) from cdrom