Also well worth the price brand new !

- 13 Inch Screen
- 320 GB HDD
- 4 GB RAM
- WI - FI
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz
- 8x Super Drive
- Built In Battery Up To 10hrs

Handy Lappy to fiddle around with anywhere in the time of day or night.
SammyJames

Re: MacBook Pro is the best selling computer of 2010

Post by SammyJames »

@KRE8A

Yeah, sure -- if you got, you know, $1,499 floatin' around...

:)

- Sammy
KRE8A

Post by KRE8A »

Hi SammyJames,

That's funny what you have added, though very true :)
In Australian currency $1,700 / $1,800.
In addition to all this, I'm struggling to keep & save $20 in my pocket :D

KRE8A :)
SammyJames

Post by SammyJames »

Yeah -- me and you BOTH.

$20 around here buys anywhere from 2 to 4 meals for me.

I'm struggling for sure...

Later.

- Sammy
Artemiy
Site Admin

Post by Artemiy »

Sammy, move over here - $20 can buy you 8 more than decent (and healthy) meals! Then you can finally afford an MBP and an iPad :-)

Seriously though, there is more value to Apple products than what's on the price tag. This value opens up over time - unless you keep resisting to see, of course... I know some people who are like that. Most don't care about the prices, as the experience is often beyond euphoria.
SammyJames

Post by SammyJames »

Hey Artemiy:

So, does the MacBook Pro offer food? Like, does it grow food that I can eat?

And seriously -- I WISH THAT I COULD move to Ukraine. I would like a change of scenery, the chance to learn a new language, and meet some attractive women. But sadly, I really am that poor.

Artemiy, I know that you probably think that all U.S. citizens are wealthy. I can honestly tell you that I am struggling right now. I don't make any money -- I'm disabled and I get a certain amount of it from the government, but they have been cutting back on even the pittance that I do get

I get a lot less money than anyone who I know, and I must pay for rent, electricity, food, monthly medications for my heart, and this Internet connection. I would get rid of the Internet, but then I'd go crazy, because I wouldn't have anything to do at all. (Apart from practicing keyboards 24/7 -- something that my poor aching hands can't do anymore either...)

:(

I'm actively trying to find work, something else that I've been trying to do for the last four years. Vocational Rehabilitation has no idea what to do with me, and I'm convinced that they don't care anyway. And the couple of jobs that I've had were either too difficult and I had to drop them, or weren't paying enough to sustain me long-term. Plus, I had to move, and living here has been awful.

We'll see, as always... thank you though, really, for your continued interest in me and my affairs. I'm not being at all sarcastic when I say that -- I know that your heart is in the right place.

Best,

Sammy

P.S. *GRUMBLES* You'd think that a company called APPLE would provide food...
Artemiy
Site Admin

Post by Artemiy »

Yes, my iPad is so magic it can turn water into apple juice! Or is it that famed reality distortion field? I can't really tell... :-)

Sammy, I completely understand your situation. I am really wishing you to find yourself again, see what's your strongest and most unique abilities, and be able to realize them commercially.

BTW about Ukraine, it's not all perfect here at all... I think that's the case with every country. But a person can still live here spending just $200 a month, if needed. I think my family (4 people) rarely spends more than $400 for food, for example, and I can't say we're limiting ourselves much.
crooner

Post by crooner »

Sorry to hear about your struggles hope you doin better now.