Great Pianos' -ver.1 Sample Based Collection - FanX UPDATED!

Forum for Fantom-S/S88, Fantom-X6/7/8, Fantom-XR and Fantom-Xa
bastimuc

Re: Great Pianos' -ver.1 Sample Based Collection - FanX UPDA

Post by bastimuc »

Same for me!
hervshahn

Post by hervshahn »

Cool, so we are 3 already! Only 97 left, should not be a problem :-)

Come on guys, 20 Euro is nothing for this (especially if your local currency is NOT Euro as the Euro is going down, makes it even cheaper for you ...)
hervshahn

Post by hervshahn »

No one else interested in buying the "PErfect Rhodes" for just 20 Euros?
derickeys

Post by derickeys »

Can i put this on my fantom x6 without using fantom yase? The problem im having is it overwrites my patches in card. Is there a way to put the patch and the multisamples in another patch number in card?
charlienet

Post by charlienet »

I would like the collection. Hope its easy to install. What should I do?
korg1

Post by korg1 »

Perfect Rhodes 'samples are located in user area.The reason for this is that you can have Perfect Rhodes AlLWAYS loaded on your fantomx every time you power it up.It Is only 16.5 mb and as you know internal sample memory is 32mb.Only fantomxr users should have it at card,cause i think that XR has only 16mb internal sample ram.You can load your own set of samples and patches in your card area as normal.The Perfect Rhodes patch or Performance can be transfered to user or card area via xlib.In case you arleady use samples located in user area,and you want to add Perfect Rhodes,you should try sample import tool or fantom yase'export/import multisample option for transfering the multisamples and samples to fantom's card or user area,and xlib to transfer the patch or performance to your favorite location.....
hervshahn

Post by hervshahn »

charlienet wrote:I would like the collection. Hope its easy to install. What should I do?
Hi, you are No. 4 wanting this - just need to "advertise" to make another 96 user interested in it - Korg1 is willing to sell it if at least 100 people would buy it .....
korg1

Post by korg1 »

If you use card area for you own samples,you don't have to do much.just make a backup of your user presets and performances in fxl using fantomx librarian,you will need it later.after that,you have to copy the Perfect Rhodes file into your card and perform a restore From back up.then all samples including multisamples ,patch and performance will be placed into your fantom.using the fantomx librarian again,you can add the Perfect Rhodes patch and performance into your user bank fxl file you created earlier,and transfer them back on fantomx again.Iwould suggest first create a new fxl file that will contain Perfect Rhodes patch and performance,then transfer all you user area svd back by replacing the one in your backup folder,powering up again fantom....now you have all samples in user area,multisamples in user area too,all your patches and performances in place as well.the only thing is missing is Perfect Rhodes patch and performance...So,open fantomx librarian and transfer the patch to your favorite location....don't forget to assign the new patch number to the performance...
When time will come,there will be instructions on how to combine two or more setups....i think i have wrote somewhere a tuttorial about this....it should be at Cesarsound ' soundlibrary post i think!!!!!
hope i helped you!!!!
korg1

Post by korg1 »

have a lokk on page 3,there is the tutorial....
korg1

Post by korg1 »

So many views and only 4 requests......anyway....i am planning to start MarkI Project next month using samples from velvet or Scarbee MarkI and i am thinking creating a reall bass sound for live use!!!! Ivory's Italian Grand is on my mind too...
hervshahn

Post by hervshahn »

korg1 wrote:So many views and only 4 requests......anyway....i am planning to start MarkI Project next month using samples from velvet or Scarbee MarkI and i am thinking creating a reall bass sound for live use!!!! Ivory's Italian Grand is on my mind too...
Yeah it's sad that so few people are interested into this famous sound....maybe you create a specal offer for the for the 4 enthusiasts ?
korg1

Post by korg1 »

i promise i can give it for free as soon as i can afford to buy korg kronos!!!!!!!!!
D18x

Post by D18x »

The link is dead, can anyone send me those sounds? I had alredy test them before and love it, but i dont know where i put that in my computer, i try to download again, but the link is dead, can anyone help me? :S
(I'm Portuguese)
simondragon

Post by simondragon »

Can some one please make these piano patches available again. The Fantom X is great and will remain great is there is the extra patches and samples available.

Cheers Simon
carlomagnogs

Post by carlomagnogs »

simondragon wrote:Can some one please make these piano patches available again. The Fantom X is great and will remain great is there is the extra patches and samples available.

Cheers Simon
+1 !!