Perfect hardshell case for Roland Lucina AX-09

Forum for AX series synths and keytars and all things for those who love that "on the shoulder" look.
sixfeetunder

Perfect hardshell case for Roland Lucina AX-09

Post by sixfeetunder »

Since Roland, nor any case manufacturer offers Hardshell Cases specifically for the Roland Lucina AX-09 keytar synth, hopefully this can save you the research/trial/error I endured finding this solution. Its the Gator GKPE49TSA 49 key keyboard case. Not only does it hold the keyboard snugly with top/bottom/side foam, there was room to add a Genesis GS-100 stand from Ultimate (which also holds the Lucina safely upright during breaks), and a clamp-on music stand holder #H76082 from Quick-Lok (I applied sticky-back felt, to hold the music and prevent scratches to the AX09 while in the case, see the "detail" photo). All fit neatly into the case(see pictures), with your Roland power brick, cables, extra batteries and battery charger. And the case meets TSA requirements for airline checked luggage (and yes, I've shipped it half a dozen times with no problems/dings/scratches).
Synthtron

Re: Perfect hardshell case for Roland Lucina AX-09

Post by Synthtron »

I like it! I have the same gator cases (61 and 76 key sizes) i need to get one for my Lucina too!