patches

Forum for JUNO-Gi
realjazzsax

Re: patches

Post by realjazzsax »

Gambler wrote:
If I was buying a Roland keyboard today, knowing what I know today, I would definitely wait for FA-06. (Another rule of mine is to never pre-order any electronics until you can try it or read/watch user reviews.) I'm unlikely to update my Gi, though, because that would cost me ~$600 and I have other synths anyway.
I have viewed almost all the GI and FA-06/08 Youtube videos that I can understand (those in english). There are far more GI videos vs the FA due to that the GI has been around alot longer. I test played the V-Synth and the DI. I did not like the build quality at all for both of them. Somehow the GI felt alot better. I really liked the analog sounds alot. Guitar Center has a 30 day return policy that I will use for whatever I buy.

Thanks for your response.
Gambler

Post by Gambler »

More sounds. BTW, a lot of them have various "features" assigned to bend, modulation and aftertouch (whcih I mapped to D-Beam). Ambient and orchestral stuff sometimes has velocity-sensitive layering.

It would be nice is someone shared some custom arps too. Currently, I am too lazy to make anything in that regard, but I suspect they might improve versatility of this keyboard quite a lot.
Attachments
BACKUP.7z
(9.19 KiB) Downloaded 397 times
tiualu

Post by tiualu »

Hi Guys!

I received this Backup from a brazilian forum. Don't know who is the creator, but I really like his pianos sounds, like one called Motif Piano. Enjoy it.
Attachments
Enc Pianos Juno Gi.zip
(3.02 MiB) Downloaded 394 times
Neil

Post by Neil »

Hi,
I am just starting to use juno-Gi and found that the preset preview sounds much fuller and sweeter than the actual preset. Is it possible to fix this? I saw some posts here with attachments containing sounds. Do I download those and save to usb or SD card to use? Can they be imported and saved in a bank? The manual says that it is possible to have .Wav files on the usb. Does this mean that one can buy .wav patches from other synths and load them and save them to juno-Gi?
Please let me know. Thanks 🙂