LATEST NEWS FORUM

Questions related to Roland Clan site and forum
PauloF

LATEST NEWS FORUM

Post by PauloF »

kday wrote:Whoever runs this Roland Clan Joint should put a LATEST NEWS thread at very top as a sticky for general talk, it's kinda weird and awkward to have to come to the FA06 thread to talk about stuff at winter NAMM.
That is a very good idea.

Hi administrators could you implement a LATEST NEWS FORUM? That would be really very useful

Thank you!
Cheers,
PauloF
cello

Re: LATEST NEWS FORUM

Post by cello »

I second PauloF's request!

We really would appreciate a general area to discuss new pre-release equipment without having to go to unrelated instrument forums to see if there might be, or not, any comments about such new gear.

Thank you :)
JunoJohn

Post by JunoJohn »

I respectfully disagree.

A dedicated forum for the new JD-Xi and JD-Xa would be a better idea for the issue at hand.

For any gear that does not merit a dedicated forum, members would best be directed to either the Other Roland Gear Forum or the Other (Non-Roland) Gear Forum.

The problem with a Latest News forum is that it scatters posts across multiple forums. That would require more clean-up work from the administrators.
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

JunoJohn wrote:I respectfully disagree.

A dedicated forum for the new JD-Xi and JD-Xa would be a better idea for the issue at hand.

For any gear that does not merit a dedicated forum, members would best be directed to either the Other Roland Gear Forum or the Other (Non-Roland) Gear Forum.

The problem with a Latest News forum is that it scatters posts across multiple forums. That would require more clean-up work from the administrators.
On second thoughts...maybe your option is cleaner yes, provided there are dedicated Forums for the new stuff
JD-Xi, etc

At the moment, the info from new equipment featured at NAMM 2015 is spread all over the place, which makes it very difficult when looking for it
Andy Keys

Post by Andy Keys »

I'll see if I can work it out when I get in tonight!
Andy
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

Andy Keys wrote:I'll see if I can work it out when I get in tonight!
Andy
Many thanks Andy :)

Cheers,
Paulo