Copy ONLY Part Param data?? How?

Forum for MC-808
major tom

Copy ONLY Part Param data?? How?

Post by major tom »

Hi all,

I have been trying without luck for a while now to do the following.

Say I record my verse to pattern 001. For hypothetical sake it has a Bass, Pad and Lead sound.

Now I record my chorus to pattern 002. It has the exact same Bass, Pad and Lead sound, naturally the notes are different. (It plays a different tune)

Now, I'm sure I cant be alone in working this was, different versus and choruses to different patterns. However for the life of me I cannot find a simple Data Parameter copy and paste function

Whatever the Level, Pan, Rev , FX are used on the verse will usually be what I want on my chorus, or bridge or whatever.

At the moment, the only way I can find to do this is, I am having to go to Pattern 001 and go through channels 1-16 using Shift + 13, make a note of all settings and then manually apply them to the rest.

There simply music be something I do not know here. Anyone? Any help greatly appreciated.

Loch
Dr.No

Re: Copy ONLY Part Param data?? How?

Post by Dr.No »

copy the patter1 on another position. to copy a unique track probe to select the track parameter turning the data wheel on left until you see on screen a 's' of setup.
Loch

Post by Loch »

Hi there

Your post makes no sense to me? Sorry not meaning to be rude.

What is a unique track probe?

Your data wheel is on the left??

S for set up?

Could you please explaine?
Dr.No

Post by Dr.No »

sorry, my english is so bad.
when to copy a patter on other position,
when you have choose a track to copy it,
then in the menu with the data wheel turn to left, and then you will see a 's' instead a track number.
i hope that it work for you