Integra 7 Forum

Forum for Integra 7
PauloF

Re: Integra 7 Forum

Post by PauloF »

SoundworldA.D. wrote:
Paulo wrote " Santaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! I was a good kid during 2012... c'mon...don't forget my i-7
+100 on that Paulo!

A great "keys and the girls that inspire them" pic from my friend Moreno...

It goes like this this..."I'm dreaming, of a white (and black) Christmas, and a brown and white one, and...and...aw schucks, I'm just dreaming!! ;-))
ahahah... very nice dream !!
dream on... ;-D
Grammar Wombat

Post by Grammar Wombat »

Where is Santa?
Secret Santa.jpg
Secret Santa.jpg (26.65 KiB) Viewed 11157 times
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

Grammar Wombat wrote:Where is Santa?
Secret Santa.jpg
noooooo pleeeeease... not that "santa", sh....he is from the iluminati... beware
SoundworldA.D.

Post by SoundworldA.D. »

PauloF wrote:
Grammar Wombat wrote:Where is Santa?
Secret Santa.jpg
noooooo pleeeeease... not that "santa", sh....he is from the iluminati... beware
Oooohh...the age-old Secrets about the Ancient Mysteries and who or what does the "illuminating" is it? Surely the Roland Secret agent is just cloaking to keep the corporate IP safe and is not an Initiate!

You don't think he could be that bloke in Eyes Wide Shut with the incense censer and the spooky red cape do you?

Tell us it ain't so Grammar! How will we sleep at night! "..."
markoffski

Post by markoffski »

Hi All..
Just registered, really interested in an integra 7 it ticks my boxes all over, and the entire roland sound history in a nice box with good inns and outs for £1200 english is okish, though i'm waiting patiently for an android/windows version of the editing software b4 i take the plunge, i've always used roland and dont want to get into the "mysounds beat yursounds" debate because sound is very personal and everybody's right.. also in the debates i've read it seems to come down to "hardware versus software" and wot the machine does'nt do rather than what it does do, as with any machine just do the best with what you have, and personally a totally portable box i can hook up to a run of the mill laptop anywhere and make great music is more important to me than building a bedroom studio, built around a monster pc. but like i say "everyones right cos its all personal".. i'm hoping a dedicated forum will attract people with creative rather than destructive comments, and feel pretty much sorry for the roland guys actually who keep producing great products that i've used "to make money" thru the years, at least their making stuff is my opinion..
..regards and peace
motic

Post by motic »

Welcome Mark, i tell you: the more stuff you have the more difficult is to make a full use of it!, imho anyway.
We only have two hands and one brain plus one lifetime... better make good use of the tools we have than keep searching for the 'Holy Dream Machine'.
The 'Grail' is our mind, holy or not!... however... an I-7 is nice to have ;•]
PauloF

Post by PauloF »

markoffski wrote:Hi All..
Just registered, really interested in an integra 7 it ticks my boxes all over, and the entire roland sound history in a nice box with good inns and outs for £1200 english is okish, though i'm waiting patiently for an android/windows version of the editing software b4 i take the plunge, i've always used roland and dont want to get into the "mysounds beat yursounds" debate because sound is very personal and everybody's right.. also in the debates i've read it seems to come down to "hardware versus software" and wot the machine does'nt do rather than what it does do, as with any machine just do the best with what you have, and personally a totally portable box i can hook up to a run of the mill laptop anywhere and make great music is more important to me than building a bedroom studio, built around a monster pc. but like i say "everyones right cos its all personal".. i'm hoping a dedicated forum will attract people with creative rather than destructive comments, and feel pretty much sorry for the roland guys actually who keep producing great products that i've used "to make money" thru the years, at least their making stuff is my opinion..
..regards and peace
Welcome to the Clan Markoffski!
I hope you find it useful here.
There are lots of positive and constructive comments about (especially) the Roland boards in this Forum.

In fact the integra is almost the Roland History in a box, only lacking a full Computer based Editor to help out the Editing and a few items like Arpeggiators and more complex Effects routing and chaining for some especial sounds, but apart from that it is A MONSTER of sound!!
theintegrarocker

Post by theintegrarocker »

Sorry for the lack of continuity I am new here. I NEED HELP!!!
I got the Integra 7 2 days ago.
Works well otherwise
But when I try to make it work with cubase 6 via the Integra 7 editor, it shows a message "Can not receive MIDI messages"
The device ID matches with the editor
Midi through is on
Connection between the Integra 7 and my mac is via USB
The Midi driver is vendor Midi plus Audio
The in and out of the VST Editor are set to Integra 7
Clock source is set to USB
Still doesn't work
Please help!
jasont1113

Post by jasont1113 »

Hi,

I am new to this forum as well as to the integra. I am hoping someone can take the time to explain how to solve my problem.

Problem - For Live use, I would really like to be able to assign tones to each of the 8 "outputs" made available and use my Ipad Editor to control faders for smooth transitions between sounds. I am running into the issue of not being able to use the outputs other than output 1.

Questions - How can I achieve this? what equipment am I missing to accomplish this? Interface? I don't need to record the parts onto a computer but if this is the fix as far as equipment goes I will definitely take your recommendation.

My setup includes a controller keyboard to the integra - I would like to use this setup but also have 8 outputs "controllable" and sent as "left and right" to sound board.

Thank you in advance for your time and help!
rangerrick57

Best controller to use with the Integra 7

Post by rangerrick57 »

Hello fellow clan members!

I'm a longtime Roland user but have never owned a sound module with a controller. I am likely going to get an Integra-7 and want o use it through a controller. All the demos I see with the Integra-7 are with the A-49 controller. I would prefer to have 61 keys instead of 49 and am thinking the A-800PRO might be the controller to get. Does anyone out here use the A-800PRO with an Integra-7 and if so what is your opinion on ease of use, etc. with the A800 controlling the Integra? Thanks much for your help!
PauloF

Re: Best controller to use with the Integra 7

Post by PauloF »

rangerrick57 wrote:Hello fellow clan members!

I'm a longtime Roland user but have never owned a sound module with a controller. I am likely going to get an Integra-7 and want o use it through a controller. All the demos I see with the Integra-7 are with the A-49 controller. I would prefer to have 61 keys instead of 49 and am thinking the A-800PRO might be the controller to get. Does anyone out here use the A-800PRO with an Integra-7 and if so what is your opinion on ease of use, etc. with the A800 controlling the Integra? Thanks much for your help!
Welcome to the Clan rangerrick57!

The A-800 PRO is a good choice when it comes to controlling the Integra, with its Aftertouch and programming features, that are just perfect for the i-7.

I also own an integra and a A-800 PRO, together with a Novation impulse 61, which is also another good choice
JosephSkot

Post by JosephSkot »

Roland's Scott Tibbs did a Integra-7 video (posted on you tube) and played a triple note trumpet attack with one key press. Anybody know how he did that? I already contacted Sweetwater tech support AND Roland tech support; they didn't know.
voxg

Post by voxg »

It's on SRX-10, patch 11 (so you have to load that expansion first). The triple tonguing technique is recorded into the sample and isn't controlled by MIDI tempo.
JosephSkot

Post by JosephSkot »

Voxg: Thank you so very much; I have a instrumental trailer with a Mexican flair that that sound will fit perfectly!
dannyss

Integra 7 with roland kc600

Post by dannyss »

What setting do i have to configure for the grand piano patch to sound like a real accoustic grand piano sound the upper octave is ok .. the lower and middle octaves sound like more electronic rather than accoustic piano. .. i used roland kc600 for amp please help