Effects questions

Forum for Integra 7
Keybdwizrd

Effects questions

Post by Keybdwizrd »

Hello.

I've never seen or played an Integra-7, but have been thinking about purchasing one for my home studio.

As I understand it, the Integra-7 is always in 16-part multi/sequencing mode, where up to 16 different sounds can be loaded simultaneously into 16 different parts that can be assigned their own MIDI channels.

Question - when you call up a sound/program/voice into a part (whether it be a piano, flute, synth lead, etc.), does each sound load with its own predetermined (but changeable) effects, such as reverb, chorus, and insert effect? Are the effects stored as part of the sound/program/voice?

Sorry for the basic question - my guess is that each sound has its own effects stored with it, but you just never know about the architecture of instruments these days.

Thanks.

Michael
jerry_merry

Re: Effects questions

Post by jerry_merry »

All 16 parts have their own FX section. It will load with pre-determined but changeable FX - than they are stored with the part in a studio set. A studio set consist of all 16 parts + fx + EQ and routing settings.
Hobbe51

Re: Effects questions

Post by Hobbe51 »

You can read more in the manual, parameter list and other documents from Roland. You can find them here:
https://www.roland.com/global/support/b ... s_manuals/

/Hobbe