Which Ipad??

Forum for Integra 7
BlackMaskAttacks

Which Ipad??

Post by BlackMaskAttacks »

I never had an Ipad before in my life
. Offcourse every Integra owner should get one.
There are a wide range of ipads. From a hundred dollars and up to a thousand.
What Ipad are you integra owners use?
Does it even matters what kind of Ipad you buy?
Synthtron

Re: Which Ipad??

Post by Synthtron »

I do not have an integra but I have a Jupiter-80 and Jupiter-50. I use an Ipad 3 and an Ipad mini2 to run the JP-80 editor which I believe is similar to the Integra editor.
If you are going to use it for just the editor I am sure any would be fine.
BlackMaskAttacks

Synthtron wrote:I do not have an integra but I have a Jupiter-80 and Jupiter-50. I use an Ipad 3 and an Ipad mini2 to run the JP-80 editor which I believe is similar to the Integra editor.
If you are going to use it for just the editor I am sure any would be fine.
Yeah. You are probably right. As you say I´m only gonna use the ipad for editing and mixing the Integra so I probably don´t have to get the most expensive one.
jerry_merry

Post by jerry_merry »

I have the Integra iPad app. It seems that it's only 32-bit. So Apple next big OS update (iOS11) will only allow 64-bit apps. So if Roland don't update the app then it will not run. So watch your OS version.
Synthtron

Post by Synthtron »

jerry_merry wrote:I have the Integra iPad app. It seems that it's only 32-bit. So Apple next big OS update (iOS11) will only allow 64-bit apps. So if Roland don't update the app then it will not run. So watch your OS version.
That is true for the newer iPads. I would not be surprised if Roland never updates the app again.
BlackMaskAttacks

jerry_merry wrote:I have the Integra iPad app. It seems that it's only 32-bit. So Apple next big OS update (iOS11) will only allow 64-bit apps. So if Roland don't update the app then it will not run. So watch your OS version.
OS version? Whats that? I don´t know anything about these ipads. Like I said I never had one before.
Synthtron

Post by Synthtron »

BlackMaskAttacks wrote:
OS version? Whats that? I don´t know anything about these ipads. Like I said I never had one before.
The OS is the Operating System that runs on the iPads like a computer has. Some older IPads like My iPad 3 will no longer be supported to receive new OS updates from what I understand. So the apps I have on it right now should always work as long as they stay on the iPad and the iPad continues to function well into the future (hopefully).
mycall

Post by mycall »

Synthtron wrote:I use an Ipad 3 and an Ipad mini2 to run the JP-80 editor.
Aren't the buttons on the ipad2mini pretty small to use?