How to easily access EXP sounds

Forum for Roland FA-06/08
Stoffel.s

How to easily access EXP sounds

Post by Stoffel.s »

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if this has ever been asked yet but as I didn't find it in the different topics I'm posting this question.

Is it possible to easily select the different sounds which are loaded by the EXP-xx ram memory boards ?

I find it very difficult to only be able to select these sounds from every instrument bank at the end of the list after the SN and PCM sounds.

Thanks for any good idea.

Musical regards,

Chris
Candy

Re: How to easily access EXP sounds

Post by Candy »

In Studio Set Play-Mode scroll down and unlock the Category Lock icon. Then turn left and choose PCMS for Sounds. Now scroll to PRST or USR and set it to EXP. Set the cursor on the sound, which is shown. You can scroll now with the wheel on all Sounds, which are on the Expansion.

Candy
Stoffel.s

Re: How to easily access EXP sounds

Post by Stoffel.s »

Candy wrote:In Studio Set Play-Mode scroll down and unlock the Category Lock icon. Then turn left and choose PCMS for Sounds. Now scroll to PRST or USR and set it to EXP. Set the cursor on the sound, which is shown. You can scroll now with the wheel on all Sounds, which are on the Expansion.

Candy
Hi Candy, thanks for this, I know I should put a bit more time in my machine, but this helps me already a lot !

Thanks again for your help.

Musical regards,

Chris