Some Cloud instruments missing patches/presets

Forum to discuss all aspects of Roland's Cloud
Kingy75

Some Cloud instruments missing patches/presets

Post by Kingy75 »

In some of my Roland cloud instruments e.g. the JV-1080 and the SRX keyboards, I'm only seeing half the available sounds i.e. only presets D & E, not presets/banks A, B & C. This has only started happening recently and I have no idea why.

Has this happened to anyone else?
BrianMcClelland

Re: Some Cloud instruments missing patches/presets

Post by BrianMcClelland »

Kingy75 wrote: 10:16, 28 January 2023 In some of my Roland cloud instruments e.g. the JV-1080 and the SRX keyboards, I'm only seeing half the available sounds i.e. only presets D & E, not presets/banks A, B & C. This has only started happening recently and I have no idea why.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Hi, Kingy75! Brian from Roland Cloud here, I can assist with that.

This can happen sometimes when an instrument and its expansion packs are installed simultaneously. To correct the issue, please follow these steps:

1) Uninstall the instruments that are missing the patches ie the JV-1080 + SRX Keyboards and any expansion packs that you are using with those instruments from the Roland Cloud Manager Library.

2) Next, restart your computer and install just the instruments.

3) Start your DAW and open the instruments, then quit the DAW

4) Go to the Library in Roland Cloud Manager and install any expansion packs for the instruments and reopen your DAW

The instruments should now be available with all of the presets + expansion pack contents.

If the issue persists, please feel free to reach out to us through the Contact Support portal in the lower left menu in Roland Cloud Manager and we'll take care of you. Thanks! 😊