Draft Table of Zen Core Waveforms

The latest in the Jupiter line
DesertBoat

Draft Table of Zen Core Waveforms

Post by DesertBoat »

I am working on a Zen Core Editor for MDP2, to go with the current Jupiter Xm Manager layout.

Per Roberto VisionAir Miele recommendation on the FB group, I would like to provide some sorts on the Zen Core waveforms, so they are easier to select.

The attached spreadsheet has about 80% sorted into categories (and heritage device, when applicable). However, the last 20% are the harder ones.

The concept is for a sort on category / subcategory and one for by heritage model / category.

Looking for a volunteer to finish the categorization while I keep working on the Editor Module.
Attachments
Zen Core Waveforms R0.zip
(418.83 KiB) Downloaded 195 times
DesertBoat

Table of Zen Core Waveforms

Post by DesertBoat »

Updated listing attached.

The categorization is prolly only about 90% accurate, but that is 90% more flexibility in finding a desired waveform. There are known errors that will be corrected in updates - e.g. searching for Brs to categorize Brass waveforms also captured some Brsh (drum brush) waveforms, etc.

I used the same categories as the Xm Tones. However, when there are multiple groups, only the first is used - e.g., all pianos are in 01:AcPiano, all guitars under 16:AcGuitar, etc.

This spreadsheet matches the categorization used in the Jupiter Xm ZEN-Core Editor 1.00 MDP2 layout.

I would gladly accept inputs on correcting or extending the categorization, especially the subcategories and vintage model references.
Attachments
ZEN-Core Waveforms R1.xlsx
(76.49 KiB) Downloaded 221 times
Benis67

Re: Table of Zen Core Waveforms

Post by Benis67 »

DesertBoat wrote:Updated listing attached.

This spreadsheet matches the categorization used in the Jupiter Xm ZEN-Core Editor 1.00 MDP2 layout.

I would gladly accept inputs on correcting or extending the categorization, especially the subcategories and vintage model references.
Thanks for the list, also useful for the other Zen-core models: it would be nice to add the waves of the EXZ expansions :-)